Why not go with your local Estate Agent? We will start with a Free Initial Consultation and House Valuation Using our in-depth Knowledge of the North Dublin Property Market. We will then provide you with all the materials your need to make a sale including Selling Boards and Brochures. We will also put your Property on our Professional Website and list your property on Daft.ie and myhome.ie. We take all the Hard work out of Selling your Home in order to let you get on with the more important things in Life.
Within our valuations department, you will find a comprehensive range of services. We provide accurate, up-to-date valuations of residential property. We have undertaken all aspects of property valuations required in today’s market to include bank valuations, loan book valuations, probate valuations and HSE fair deal valuations.
Letting a property can be a complex business; arranging viewings, vetting tenants, gathering references, organising lease agreements, transferring utility bills, chasing rent along with meeting your legal requirements. Why not let us do it for you.
Our live tenant database includes a balanced mix of young professionals, corporate clients and families looking to rent for both long-term and short-term periods, enabling us to find an ideal tenant for your property.
• Free advice on all aspects of property letting/ management and rental value.
• Buy to Let – advice available on all aspects.
• Comprehensive marketing and advertising of your property.
• Advice on pre-letting property condition and suggested inventory.
• Erect a Letting sign where appropriate.
• Source suitable tenants.
• Tenants professionally referenced.
• Draw up inventory and agree with tenant where necessary.
• Accompanied viewings.
• Full preparation and distribution of all legal documentation required including Tenancy Agreements and R.T.B. Registration.
• Arrangement of maintenance and repairs as required.
• Transfer utility bills with Gas and Electrical companies.
• Let tenants in and out at the start and end of each tenancy.
• Regular property inspections with feedback to you.
• Full rent collection and pursuance of arrears.
• Full deposit holding facilities.
• Key holding services.
• Fully itemised rent account statements to you and/or your accountant, solicitor or financial adviser upon request.